Report Settings – Customizations You Asked For!
- Number the concerns on the summary page.
- Change the label of Concerns, Disclaimers, and Descriptions in the detail section to be anything you want in your report.
- Optionally include Realtor information on your cover pages.
- Use the new Condition Summary freeform narrative field to give your impressions of the property, in addition to the more formal Executive Summary.
- Exclude Suggested Action text when including concerns in reports, a requirement in some states.
- Exclude an Executive Summary from your inspection reports.
- Include your signature on your inspection reports, a requirement in some states.
- Pick our new TREC compliant report format that adheres to Texas standards. Thanks to all who provided feedback!
- Include a header on your downloaded PDF inspection reports, in addition to the footer.
- Check out other new options for what to include in the downloaded PDF header and footer.
During Your Inspection
Enhancements to Make Your Inspection Faster, Easier, and How You Want It!
After Your Inspection
More Options for Sharing and Maintaining Your Reports
Please log in and check out all the new reporting features, settings, and functionality in HomeHubZone. Then, let us know what you think!