It’s been a great couple of weeks for HomeHubZoneTM as we make progress on many fronts:
- We are excited to increase our development velocity through a new developer starting on Monday. Welcome Jason!
- We practically doubled the size of our advisory board as we start to plan the second round of usability testing.
- I’m excited about the level of the inspector’s interest in a new app to help them successfully deliver their services. If you are interested in testing, please sign up.
- We issued the second portion of the survey results. This portion evaluates the effect of devices on delivery times and is enlightening and thought-provoking. I’m particularly interested in the high use of digital cameras, paper forms and computers despite the impact of using these devices.
- We are already planning the best way to support a mobile workforce on multiple platforms. If anyone has stories about the best and worst support to help us, we would love to hear your thoughts. Just comment on this post and we will collect them.
- Giving back to the community is top of mind. We are thinking about the right organization to target our volunteer efforts (for now) and donations (later). Ideas on great organizations are welcome from anyone.
What an exciting time!